RUTTRAVEENAH A/P GUNALAN4 MANIKAVASAGARMRS RAMANISJK(T) SIMPANG LIMAMOBILE PHONESTEKNOLOGI MAKLUMAT & KOMUNIKASI
The founder of Mobile phones
INTRODUCTION ON MOBILE PHONES It is an electronic device in technology used for full duplex two- ways radio telecommunication over cellular network.It is used to make telephone calls and send short message service(sms) to others.The prices of mobile phones are ranges from RM90 RM 2000
HISTORY- The first official mobile phone used in Sweden by the Swedish police in 1946.
Development of first cell phone (creation of towers/cells at Bell Labs in 1947
1983 Motorola Dyna TAC 8000X made commercially available: 2 lbs, $3,500
1991 Motorola Micro Tac Lite the lightest phone: $1,000
2nd generation: from the early 1990's
- smaller, better batteries, huge increase in popularity2nd generation: from the early 1990's
smaller, better batteries, huge increase in popularity
3rd generation: include 2 Megabits of maximum data rate indoors and 384 kbits for outdoor use
include internet access and other modern innovations
1993 IBM developed first smartphones.
USES OF MOBILE PHONESSmartphones provide portable use of IT
- Entertainment Uses:games, music (mp3 player), books (e-book), and digital television broadcast
Social Uses: phonecall, text message, wireless internet (access to e-mail, social networking websites)
- Organization Uses: calendar, finance manager, address book, storage for data
Hospital Uses: used to view image (x-ray, MRI, etc).meansof communication between nurses and clinicians.- Museum Uses: audio guide is provided through cell phones.China: mobile learning provides access to lectures and test.
PROS & CONSPROS
CONS1.Convinient2.Easy access to informationGPS systemRecord videosSend and receive text messaged.DangerousWaste time on social networksToo much influencedHuman interaction loss addictionTYPES OF MOBILE PHONE BRANDS
- Main camera sensor: 8 MP- Display size: 3.9''- Maximum talk time (3G): 6.5h- Maximum standby time (3G): 420h- Maximum music playback time: 50h- Maximum music playback time: 50h- Maximum video playback time: 5h
EXAMPLE FEATURES OF S111 - Network/Bearer and Wireless ConnectivityGSM, HSPA+21- EDGE / GPRS (850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900MHZ)- HSPA+21 (850 / 900 / 1,900 )802.11b/g/n- Wi-Fi Direct - GAP, SSP, HSP, HFP1.5, A2DP, SPP, PBAP, MAP, - AVRCP 1.3, HID- NFC available- DLNA, MHL 1.0, HDMI 2 support- KIES, KIES Air supportSONY ERICSON : EXPERIA C
HTC ONE MAX
MOBILE PHONE REVOLUTIONS
- MODERN TECHNOLOGIS NOW MADE EVERYHTING POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD.
- Mobile technology and smart phones play a major role in every day life, and their importance is expected to continue, and even increase in the future.