I used this in my 4th grade math class.
- 1. Twenty QuestionsSubject: TAKS Review for 4 thGrade Math
2. Twenty Questions 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 3. Which number has at least 1 line ofsymmetry?
4. There are 9 tables in a restaurant.Each table can seat only 6 people.Which number sentence shows how tofind the greatest number of peoplewho can be seated in the restaurant atone time?
5. The feathers will be divided equally among 12 students. How many feathers will eachstudent get?
6. A beetle crawled up and down a plant4 times each day for a week. Whatinformation is needed to find the totaldistance the beetle traveled during the week?
- The weather during the week
7. Jenna has 12 days left to read a192-page book for a report. She hasalready read 60 pages. Which wouldbe the best way for Jenna to find howmany pages she should read each dayto finish the book on time?
- Subtract 12 from 192 and then divide by 60
- Subtract 60 from 192 and then divide by 12
8. Callie is measuring an objects mass ingrams. Which of the following objectsis she most likely measuring?
- A dictionary at the library
9. Don can ride his bike 19 miles in onehour. If he rides at the same speed,about how many miles can he ride in3 hours?
10. A cafeteria manager purchases bananasonly in 12-pound boxes. If themanager purchases 100 boxes ofbananas in a year, how many poundsof bananas does she purchase?
11. The table below shows the years on the pennies Kim has in her pocket. If Kim reaches into her pocket and pulls out 1 penny without looking, what is the probability that the year on the penny will be 1999?
2 1999 3 2 1995 1998 2 2 1 1987 1992 1994 Number of Pennies Year on Penny 12. In which sentence does 3 make the equation true?
13. Which single transformation is represented from the figures below?
14. The table below shows the distance in feet climbed by 4 rock climbers. Which is the best estimate of how many more feet Li climbed that Juan?
22,966 Li 15,075 Pete 18,389 Barbara 12,692 Juan DistanceClimbed (feet) Climber 15. The table below shows the number of tickets sold over a 4-month period at an amusement park. Which list shows the months in order from least to greatest number of tickets sold?
41,102 August 34,999 July 36,489 June 39,001 May Number ofTickets Sold Month 16. A car wash uses about 578 towels each day.If 6 towels are used each time a car is washed, which is the best estimate of the number of cars that are washed each day?
17. An office building has 16 floors.There are 100 offices on each floor.How many offices are in this building?
18. Which point best represents 36.7 on the number line below? llllllllllllllll36WXYZ3737.3
19. Look at the rectangle below. Which statement about the line segments in this rectangle is true?
- Line segmentsKQandMSare parallel.
- Line segmentsMKandPSare parallel.
- Line segmentsNQandLRare perpendicular.
- Line segmentsSQandLKare perpendicular.
M P S R Q N K L 20. Sara has a ribbon that is 48 inches in length.What is the length in feet of Saras ribbon?
21. Jose bought some tokens to play video games at the mall.Then he found 2 tokens on the floor.He used 8 tokens to play video games.If Jose had 6 tokens when he went home, how many tokens did he buy?
22. Kirk has 2 dogs named Fido and Lady.Fido eats twice as much dog food as Lady eats.If lady eats 3 cups of food, which of the following can Kirk use to find how many cups of food in all Fido and Lady eat?
- Multiply 2 by 3 and then add 3
- Add 3 to 3 and then subtract 2