An overview of projects, activities and opportunities on Catalyst! a research programme supporting citizen-led digital innovation. Presented by Professor Jon Whittle at the Midland Hotel, Morecambe at the end of year 1, leading into year 2.
2. Todays eventCatalyst Connects13.45 Catalyst Overview14.00
Catalyst Serendipity Caf: Grand Challenges Eric Gill15.30 Tea
Break16.00 Show & Tell Sun Terrace17.15 Future
OpportunitiesPrototype Launch18.30 20.00 Patchworks
3. Catalyst research aims Digital Technology for Social Change
Understanding behaviour Why do people participate (or not) in
society/civic actions? Tools for change Next generation social
tools for social change Citizen-led Inter-disciplinary
5. co-research & co-production Serendipity Cafes Research
Sprints Launchpads Research Relays
7. Prototype #Pat!
8. #Pat Goes Wilder!
9. Launchpad: Local Trade
10. Launchpad: Local Trade
11. Launchpad: Activism & Social Media
12. Access ASD
13. Get Involved - opportunities Expressions of interest for
Serendipity cafes - looking for 2nd half of 2013 Applications to
Launch pads deadline 14th December 2012 Round 3 Sprints call opens
14. Project criteria Contribute to the Catalyst research aims
Develop a prototype of a new digital technology that supports
citizen-led social innovation Community-Academic partnerships
15. Team & Networking @catalystproj #catalystas Catalyst