1. : . . . . 9/14/2017 1 Dr. Dilip Barad: firstname.lastname@example.org: Bhavnagar University
2. 4 March 2017 Presentation by: Dilip Barad Dept of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar email@example.com 9898272313
3. What is blog? Microsoft Encarta Dictionary (2007): diary on Web site:: a frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a Web site, intended for public viewing. Interesting fact: 2007 version of MED redirected blog search to weblog, in 2009 version, weblog to blog.
4. What is blog? () , , , , , http://srijanshilpi.com/archives/39
7. www.hi.wikipedia.org According to UNESCO, 197 of the total of 1652 Indian languages are dying despite having a long literary and linguistic heritage. It's quite shocking. It is not fair to blame other language if one language dies. Language does not kill a language. . It is the user's of the language and their habit of not changing with time which is responsible for the murder of language. Change habit. . . Be digital. .
8. . . . . Be an editor of your first language on Wikipedia. That's how it can be saved. () . . . ?
9. Historical overview: 9211 .
10. -- ( ) -- - .
12. () , - , ,
13. - ,
15. , .. ,
16. Vision voiced and voice made visible Blog is public space for self-expression. Blogging for social connections and self- expression. A study* in Malaysia by Microsoft shows interesting revelations: 74% below 25 yrs and 64% of them are females over 56 % among them take to blogging because they want an opinion space for themselves. More than 50% used blogs for self-expression
17. In the larger pan-Asian picture, the study also shows that: About 46 percent, or nearly half of the population online in Asia, have a blog Young people, about 56 percent, dominate the blogosphere. Only 9 percent are 35-years-old and above Females (55 percent) dominate the blogosphere, except for India where it is overwhelmingly a male domain About 50 percent believe blog content to be as trustworthy as traditional media About 74 percent find blogs by friends and family members to be the most interesting
18. Blog for Teaching and Learning All teachers of 21st cen must hv personal website to support face 2 face teaching. All students should cultivate habit of reading & commenting on teachers blog. Students should hv their blogs personal & academic teachers should comment to motivate.
19. Why blogging? ? ? ?
20. ( ) 2004 ... - 2020 , -2020
21. ? Thank you! 9/14/2017 21 Dr. Dilip Barad: firstname.lastname@example.org: Bhavnagar University
22. Start your blog on : www.blogger.com http://hindiblogs.net Read about how to on: http://hindiblogs.net/hindi-tools/how-to- make-hindi-blog/