End of the world 02
Embed Size (px)
Text of End of the world 02
- 2012- The End of the World?
- The Theories...
- Mayan Prophecy
- Had a long count calendar to track longer periods of time than their normal calendar because it only lasted for 52 year cycles
- The calendar goes in cycles or eras of time
- The end of the 13 th era and the start of the 14 th will be on the 21 st of December 2012 which some believe signifies the end of man.
- Misinterpretation of the Long Count calendar is the basis the belief that a disaster will take place in 2012.
- However this is simply the day that the calendar will go to the next baktun or era.
- For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle.
- The idea it means the world will end is a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in .
- Nibiru or Planet X
- Galactic Alignment
- In 2012 the December Solstice Sun will align with the galactic equator and our solar system.
- The Sun is half a degree wide, in terms of the solar system
- It will take the Sun 36 years to pass through the equator
- Time period is called era 2012
- Polar Shift
- Geomagnetic reversal, caused by:
- Melting ice caps cause unbalance in the Earth- from both Einstein and Brown- shift axis and rotation
- An unidentified Planet X will come too close to our orbit and throw the magnetic field out.
- Solar flare, caused by extreme solar storms will affect the magnetic field.
- How Could the World End?
- The Polar shift causing mass plate shifts, causing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc
- Collision with other objects in our solar system
- Unknown punishments of a religious cause
- ...and the Reality.
- Polar Shift disproval: magnetic shifts occur every 400,000 years (approx)
- The planets rotation can not physically change.
- There are no asteroids likely to kill us all within any visible range
- More NASA
- Solar activity occurs every 11 years (approx). Not due until around 2014, and not major.
- The exact crossing of the galactic plane is not in 2012.