End of the world 02
Embed Size (px)
Text of End of the world 02
- 2012- The End of the World?
- The Theories...
- Mayan Prophecy
- Had a long count calendar to track longer periods of time than
their normal calendar because it only lasted for 52 year
- The calendar goes in cycles or eras of time
- The end of the 13 th era and the start of the 14 th will be on
the 21 st of December 2012 which some believe signifies the end of
- Misinterpretation of the Long Count calendar is the basis the
belief that a disaster will take place in 2012.
- However this is simply the day that the calendar will go to the
next baktun or era.
- For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to
the end of a whole cycle.
- The idea it means the world will end is a complete fabrication
and a chance for a lot of people to cash in .
- Nibiru or Planet X
- Galactic Alignment
- In 2012 the December Solstice Sun will align with the galactic
equator and our solar system.
- The Sun is half a degree wide, in terms of the solar
- It will take the Sun 36 years to pass through the equator
- Time period is called era 2012
- Polar Shift
- Geomagnetic reversal, caused by:
- Melting ice caps cause unbalance in the Earth- from both
Einstein and Brown- shift axis and rotation
- An unidentified Planet X will come too close to our orbit and
throw the magnetic field out.
- Solar flare, caused by extreme solar storms will affect the
- How Could the World End?
- The Polar shift causing mass plate shifts, causing earthquakes,
volcanic eruptions, etc
- Collision with other objects in our solar system
- Unknown punishments of a religious cause
- ...and the Reality.
- Polar Shift disproval: magnetic shifts occur every 400,000
- The planets rotation can not physically change.
- There are no asteroids likely to kill us all within any visible
- More NASA
- Solar activity occurs every 11 years (approx). Not due until
around 2014, and not major.
- The exact crossing of the galactic plane is not in 2012.