מצגת עם פעילות עמותת האוהדים של קרדיף ובה סקירת קמפיין לצירוף חברים לעמותה
Text of מצגת גיוס חברים חדשים לעמותה מקרה קרדיף
1. SD Conference Tim Hartley Geraint Jones Cardiff City Supporters Trust IET London - 13 June 2010
2. Cardiff A community club? Stadium neighbourhood - 20% BME Number of black and Asian City fans? Attitudes club and locals Anti-social behaviour Get them in! 3. Questionnaire 4. So Community consultation ASBO presentation Supporters 5 a side Keenor campaign OPENCities project (British Council) International work Socials quiz and ex-players nights Open Trust meetings 5. Football Fans and Cardiff City Football Club (CCFC) They like football! 82% watch football However, 30% of those who watch football have never seen Cardiff City play The other 70% have only watched Cardiff City a few times 6. Of those who only came two-nine times - what was your experience of the stadium? 6% 39% 55% Poor Average Good What did local residents think of Ninian Park? 7. What do you enjoy about watching Cardiff? Great atmosphere the craic the buzz Supporting my home team Everything about football Meeting my friends Cheap for teenagers Quality football theyre my team! 8. Why dont you watch the City? Dont like football prefer rugby Price of tickets Time, family commitments Bad behaviour and people standing up Teaching children to swear I think there may be trouble 9. What would encourage you to go? Good facilities and opposition Promotion! Cheaper prices and family ticket deals Better players and opposition Free parking and taster tickets Friends to go with 10. Get out there! 11. Bring them in! 12. BVNS Wales concluded Racism is a factor in attendance of BME people to football matches... at the new stadium there is definitely a difference to the atmosphere and an increased sense of safety. to raise their attendance at the football matches it is important for Cardiff City Football Club to be visual and active within the communities. They can achieve this by working in partnership. 13. Anti social behaviour 14. Kenyan Bluebirds! - and payback time by us to the clubs Football in the Community team 15. Looking Forward Better communication - club and fan base Relationship with new owner and CEO Increase share ownership Practical steps Next seasons ticketing Memorial garden at the Stadium Fred Keenor statue Promotional film Anti social behaviour work 16. Work with your club Approach club with sensible proposals Pre season games Prices at new ground Buy shares in the club General Meeting campaign Golden Ticket fiasco Access to information 17. Develop outside links Media Local Authority Police Wales Co-operative centre Other Supporters Trusts Local communities 18. Diolch yn fawr Any Questions?