Text of Basic rules to follow when angling from a kayak
1. Dress to swim always dress with the expectation of swimming. This not only means wearing your PFD, but also clothes thatll do their job without getting in your way when they are wet.
2. Rig to flip ensure that everything is secured onto the kayak and it will float. Everything that shouldnt get wet should be secured in a plastic bag.
3. You body follows where your head goes try to keep upright at all times with your head centered over the kayak. Once you must this trick, you will stay comfortably on to of your kayak no matter how mush it rolls. Ive seen people fall in the water simply because they leaned out of the kayak to look around.
4. Always give yourself a rods length of line Winding in too much line only gives you more to do when you hook a fish or have to remove weeds from your line. Giving yourself a rods length of line means that you can grab your lure or fish, and work with a slack line.
5. Trout Fishing GPS For Kayak Fishing OUR TOP ACTIVITIES Kayak Deluxe Package Review