2. STEP 1 At the top of the page there will be a navigation bar and to add a title graphic you would have to click on the navigation button titled Title New Title Default still , Default roll, or Default Crawl . STEP 2 When you select the one you want a pop up titled New Title will come up and it gives you the option to Name the title. select Ok
3. STEP 3 After selecting Ok your page should look like this. STEP 4 On the left side of the page their will be a number of symbols that allows you to perform different things. STEP 5 The T Symbol allows you to add text to the Title Graphic. click on the T
4. STEP 6 This then enables you to type onto the Title graphic STEP 7 You can adjust the size of the text by clicking and pulling the number up to make it bigger and down to make it smaller STEP 8 On the right side of the page you have the option to change the color of the text.
5. STEP 9 Select color of your choice STEP 10 Text will change to the color that you have chosen STEP 11 Minimize the Title Graphic at the bottom left side of the page under Project: BLOOPER REEL there will be all the clips and titles.
6. STEP 12 Drag and drop the title where you want it to be in your film. STEP 13 The title graphic has been added to your film.