, , () () ()4, . , . . , . , . , .
, , . , . , , , .
, , . , . , , , .
5 () () () 1. 2. .6, . , . . , . , . , . !( )What do I do with the truth once Ive discovered it? Four things:Believe it.Do it. Truth is not just an intellectual exercise; its something you obey.Stand for it. The Bible tells us our responsibility is to never oppose the truth but to stand for it at all times.Spread it. . , 95% , , , , , , , , , , . . Multi-Dimensional: We grow by hearing, learning, speaking, and living the truth.
Intentional: We make a commitment, and we are deliberate in the decision to grow.Incremental: We grow step-by-step.Personal: We all grow at different rates.Habitual: We grow by developing habits and being consistent.Relational: We grow in community.Multi-Dimensional: We grow by hearing, learning, speaking, and living the truth.Seasonal: We grow in seasons. A tree does not produce fruit in every season.Incarnational: We become more like Jesus.. . . .2. . . . , " ". . .3. . : " , ". ! : 1. . ( !) 2. , . 3. ? ?4., . 95% 24 . . .5. , ? , .6. . - , , . , . , . , . . .7. .
, . . . . , . , .9
1. . - , . , , . , , , "" "". , , , . ., , , , , , . , , . , , .
1. . - , , - . , , , , , , . , , . , , . , , , , , , , - . , , , , .
. . , , , .
, , . , , , , , , , . , - . , , , , , , - , , , , .12
- , , - . , , , , , , . , , . , , . , , , , , , , - . , , , , .
. . , , , .
, , . , , , , .. , , , , , , , . , - . , , , , , , - , , , , .142.
- , , - , . , , . . ,
, , . , . , - , . . , . . .
. , . . , , , , . , ., .
. 15 , ! ; ; , ; ; , ; , . 11:2
1. BEGIN WITH PRAISE: I give God my love. ( )v. 9 Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Hes talking about praise. You start by praising God. Thats how you should begin your prayers.2. PURPOSE: I give God my life. . . ? .3. PROVISION: I give God my worries . . . . 4. PARDON: I give God my guilt. ! , . ? ! ! ? , .You simply have to believe. You believe that you are forgiven. That's what He's saying. "Forgive us our debts." I give my worries to God and then I give my guilt to God. If you ever run out of things to pray in prayer time, what you need to do is get specific about your sins and your weaknesses. I've discovered that when I talk about my weaknesses and sins, I never lack for subject matter. In fact, I'm always coming up with new material. There's plenty of things to talk about in my life that need to be changed. 5. PEOPLE: I give God my hurts. , ! ! ! , .Forgiveness is the only way to get rid of the past. Forgive them and let it go. Get on with life. Forgiveness erases that videotape of that hurt memory that keeps playing over and over in your mind. Stop rehearsing it. In my own marriage, the times I've felt closest to Kay, the times of most intimacy and oneness, have been times after a major blowup, an argument. We've worked the thing through. We both confessed to each other, asked forgiveness, then we pray together. The oneness that comes out of that kind of experience you can't explain unless you've experienced it. 6. PROTECTION: I give God my fears and my temptations."... And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one." That's protection. Two questions:1. In what area do you need self-control? What is out of control in your life?What scares you the most? The fear of failure? The fear of bad health? The fear of a divorce? The fear of rejection? The fear of the future? What scares you the most?Do you notice what Jesus is saying here in the model prayer? He is saying that prayer is the antidote to life's four most damaging emotions. You give your love to God, you give your life to God and then He says, you give Him your worries, your guilt, your resentment and your fears. Those are the four greatest damaging emotions in life. That's what prayer is all about. Unload it on God. That's why prayer is a stress reliever not a stress producer. There's an overlooked element that many, many people miss. What is the powerful key to prayer?
16 , ! ; ; , ; ; , ; , . 11:2
. : , , . , . , . . , . , . , , , , . : , , . , , . , . . . : ! !. . , , - , . . , . ! . (3:11-13, 8 1957 .)17 ? , .18
3. ! .
, , . , , . , , : , , , , . , . , , , , , . , , . , , , , , , , .
, , ; , . , .
- , , , , , . , , .193.1. ?
, , ; , . , . , , , , , , , . , - . , , , , , , - , , , , .223.
, , , . , , , , , - , . , , , .23
, , . . , . , , , , , , , . , - . , , , , , , - , , , , .24 !
, , . , - , . , , , , , . , . , , - , , , . . , , 10% . , , , , , . , , .
, , , , , . , , . . , , . , , , . , , . , , , , .266. .
: , . ! : . , , , . , , . , . , , . , . : . , , , , , . , . - . , , , . , . , . , , . (188:283-84, 1 1989 .)
? , , , , . , , . , , . , , ? , , , , , . ? ? , . . , - . ! . , , . , , , . , . , - , - . - . (93:193, 29 1977 .)* * *
, , , ;25 , , , , , .26 , , , ;27 , , , ; , .287. .
, , . , , , , . , , , , , , , . , - . , , , , , , - , , , , .30 , ? , . , . . , , , , , , . , . , . , . , . , . , ? , . , , . , , . , , .- - . , , , - . (78:31-32, 1 1975 .)
32 - , , . , . , . , , , , .