1. A wise man will be Master of his mind A Fool will be Its Slave Publius Syrius
2. LESSON 1: BELIEVE YOU CAN SUCCEED AND YOU WILL Success is determined by the size of ones thinking: people who think big grow big. Strong belief triggers the mind to figuring ways and means to achieve it. A person is a product of his own thoughts.
3. Think success, dont think failure Believe you can succeed and you will Remind yourself regularly that you are better than you think you are Believe big: The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief Never sell yourself short
4. LESSON 2 : CURE YOURSELF OF EXCUSES: THE FAILURE DISEASE The thinking that guides your intelligence is much more important than how much intelligence you may have. Never underestimate your own intelligence and overestimate the intelligence of others. Concentrate on your assets: you attitudes are much more important than your intelligence
5. LESSON 3 : BUILD CONFIDENCE AND DESTROY FEAR Action cures fear Isolate your fear. Make a big effort to put only positive thoughts in your memory. Destroy your negative thoughts. To think confidently you have to act confidently
6. Take action against fear Boost positive thoughts and destroy the negative ones Against shyness and low confidence: make eye contact, walk 25% faster, speak up, smile big Act confidently
7. LESSON 4 : THINK BIG Probably the greatest human weakness is self- deprecation- that is, selling oneself short. Look at things not as they are, but as they can be. Visualization adds value to everything. We dont think in words or phrases, but in pictures and images.
8. Imagine yourself big. Take distance of problems, difficulties, quarrels and ask yourself, is this bringing me closer to my objective? is this really important? Use the big thinkers vocabulary: words that create pleasant images such as victory, joy, happiness Practice being a big thinker
9. LESSON 5 : THINK AND DREAM CREATIVELY Progress is our most important product: is not so much what you know when you start, is what you learn and to use after what counts the most! Big people monopolize the listening; small people monopolize the talking. Top success is deserved to the: I can do it better kind of person.a
10. Be progressive in everything you do. Ask yourself daily: How can I do better? Believe firmly it can be done
11. LESSON 6 : YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE Practicing uplifting self-praise helps us to gain confidence. Follow the principle: Sell yourself to yourself Look important: it will help you to think important.
12. Give yourself a pep talk several times daily Create a self-praise Mantra for yourself Think enthusiasm and you will be enthusiastic
13. LESSON 7 : MANAGE YOUR ENVIRONMENT: GO FIRST CLASS To recondition yourself for success is the first step to take. Being environment-conscious is key: just as a body diet makes the body, mind diet makes the mind. Develop a defense against destructive critics
14. Get plenty of psychological sunshine Go first class in everything you do Get your advice from successful people
15. LESSON 8 : MAKE YOUR ATTITUDES YOUR ALLIES Grow the attitude I am activated In everything you do: Life it up. Put service first and money takes care of itself.
16. Always give people more than they expect to get Put passion in everything you do Show appreciation at every opportunity
17. LESSON 9 : THINK RIGHT TOWARD PEOPLE A basic rule: Success depends on the support of other people. Successful people follow a plan for liking people.
18. Learn to remember names Be a comfortable person Practice courtesy all the time Cultivate the quality of being interesting
19. LESSON 10 : GET THE ACTION HABIT Your goal is to make successful action habitual. The only way to start is to start.
20. Got a good idea? Then take action! Get the habit of writing down your thoughts and your goals Just start now!
21. LESSON 11 : TURN DEFEAT INTO VICTORY The difference between success and failure is found in ones attitudes toward setbacks, handicaps, discouragements, and other disappointing situations. Expect future obstacles and difficulties and solve them as they arise
22. Study setbacks to pave your way to success Analyze weaknesses and failures and correct them. Stop blaming luck Remember, there is a good side in every situation: find it. GET IN GEAR AND GO!
23. LESSON 12 : USE GOALS TO HELP YOU GROW The important thing is not where you are or where, but where you want to go. We must plan to accomplish something.
24. Get a clear fix on where you want to go Achieve your goal one step at a time. Regard each task you perform as a step toward your goal. Invest in yourself: education, mental power, ideas boosters Set goals to get things done.
25. LESSON 13 : THINK AS A LEADER Give other people the kind of treatment you would like to receive and you will be rewarded. Your thinking power needs to be addressed, let your mind review the situation by taking some minutes of solitude every day.
26. Think progress, believe progress, push for progress Practice praising people Take time to confer with yourself Seek improvement & excellence in everything you do
27. When Little People Try to Drive You Down there are some people who want you to lose, to experience misfortune, to be reprimanded.
28. But, these people can't hurt you if you'll remember : You win when you refuse to ght petty people.. Expect to be sniped at. It's proof you are growing. Remember snipers are psychologically sick. Be Big. Feel sorry for them.
29. When That "I-Haven't-Got-What-It-Takes" Feeling Creeps Up On You If you think you are weak, YOU ARE. If you think you are inadequate, YOU ARE, If you think you are second class, YOU ARE
30. Whip that natural tendency to sell yourself short with these tools Look important Concentrate on your assets The other person is just another human being, so why be afraid of him?
31. When an Argument or Quarrel Seems Inevitable Think BIG Enough to see that quarrels, arguments, & fusses will never help you get where you want to go!
32. Successfully resist the temptation to argue and quarrel by "Honestly now, is this thing really important enough to argue about? You never gain anything from an argument but you always lose something
33. When You Feel Defeated It is not possible to achieve large success without hardships and setbacks. But it is possible to live the rest of your life without defeat
34. BIG thinkers react to setbacks this way Regard the setback as a lesson. Learn from it. Use it to propel you forward. Back off and start afresh with a new approach
35. When Romance Starts To Slip "She's(He's)-unfair-to-me-so-I'll-get-even" type of thinking slaughters romance, destroys the affection that can be yours
36. Do this when things aren't going right in the love department Concentrate on the biggest qualities in the person you want to love you. Do something special for your mate - and do it often!
37. When You Feel Your Progress on the Job is Slowing Down No matter what you do, higher status & pay comes from one thing: Increasing the quality and quantity of your output
38. I CAN DO BETTER ! The best is not unattainable. Nothing in this world is being done as well as it could be And when you think, "I can do better," ways to do better will appear