DETAILED PROJECT REPORT
Star Hotel, Convention Center & Commercial Complex for VISA URBAN INFRA at
INDEX PPAARRTT AA :: IIntroduction 11.. The Promoter Group. 22.. Advisors & Consultants
PPAARRTT BB :: Chhattisgarh An Overview 3. Chhattisgarh An Overview 4. Tourism- Overview.... 5. Highlights 6. Indian Hotel Industry Overview...
6.1. Current Status of Indian Travel and Tourism Industry 6.2. Industry Structure & Segments... 6.3. Travel and Tourism Industry in India.. 6.4. Premium and Luxury Segment 6.5. Mid-Market Segment. 6.6. Budget Segment 6.7. Heritage Hotels.. 6.8. Others. 6.9. Key Consumer Segments 6.10 The Business Traveller 6.11. The Leisure Traveller.. 6.12. Airline Cabin Crews 6.13. Pilgrimage Travellers..
7. Performance of Indian Hotel Industry. 7.1. Financials of Indian Hotel Industry during FY11. 7.2. Nationwide Occupancy and Average Rate Performance..
8. Competition. 9. FDI Flow... 10. Outlook... 11. Potential 12. Performance Indicators.. 13. The General Economy. 14. Outlook for the Industry..
14.1. Medium to long Term 14.2 Short Term Outlook
15. Location Highlights. 15.1 Raipur Overview:.
15.2 Raipur Industrial Overview:... 15.3. Investments in Raipur District.. 15.4. Weather...
16. Market Potential Assessment 16.1. Existing Hospitality Scenario 16.3. Rack Rates of Raipur Hotels 16.4 Performance of Competitive Hotels. 16.5 Future Supply of Hotel Rooms..
17. Naya Raipur.. 17.1. Land Allocation Plan for Naya Raipur 17.2 Naya Raipur Master Plan.. 17.3 SITE EVALUATION
PPAARRTT CC :: Site Context and Connectivity 18. Site Connectivity..
18.1. Naya Raipur Connectivity. 18.2 Air Connectivity and Present Status 18.3. Rail Connectivity and Present Status. 18.4. Distances from the site...
PPAARRTT DD :: Project Brief 19. Development Controls for the Properties as per NRDA
19.1. FAR & Ground Coverage. 19.2. Parking Standards 19.3. Setback Regulations. 19.4. Retail 19.5. Utilities & Requirements of the Project... 19.6. Phasing Plan.
20. Design Brief 20.1 Key Features
21. Design Features. 21.1. Architectural Design
PART E : Surveys 22. Contour Survey...
ANNEXURE-1 23. Soil Investigation 24. Field Investigations
24.1. General. 24.2. Boring... 24.3. Sampling.. 24.4. Standard Penetration Tests.. 24.5. Measurement of Water Table... 24.6. Rotary Core Drilling 24.7. Laboratory Testing.
25. Discussions. 25.1. General. 25.2. Use of open Foundation (Around BH-09)..
25.2.1. Evaluation of strength and deformation parameters........ 26. Determination of Bearing Capacity.. 27. Settlement Calculation
27.1. For Isolated Footing... 27.2. For Strip Footing.
28. Recommendations... 28.1. Use of RC bored pile..
29. Design Strength Parameters.. 29.1. Determination of Vertical Pile Capacity.. 29.2. Uplift Pile Capacity. 29.3. Lateral Pile Capacity.. 29.4. Chemical Tests...
30. Summary and Conclusions Annexure-2
PPAARRTT FF :: The Principle Architect 31. Vision and Concept. 32. Conceptual Design Process Development.
32.2. Design Process Option A. 32.3. Design Process- Option B... 32.4. Design Process Option C. 32.5. Design Process Option D.
33. Approved Master Plan: .. ANNEXURE-3
PPAARRTT GG :: The Structural Design Concept and Brief 34. Concept and Project Profile:-. 34.1. Average sub-soil profile 34.2. DESIGN LOADS (OTHER THAN EARTHQUAKE LOADS)..
34.3. DESIGN FOR EARTHQUAKE RESISTANCE. 34.5. DESIGN OF CONCRETE ELEMENTS 34.6. Strength Requirement of Concrete
34.6. DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS... 35. Design Parameters . 35.1. Materials of Construction.
35.2. Reinforcement.. 35.3. Imposed Gravity loads on floors..
ANNEXURE-4 36. Materials 37. Form Work (Centering & Shuttering) 38. Wind loads. 39. Proposed Approach of Structural Analysis . 40. Proposed specifics of the modeling technique.. 41. Design of Structural Elements... 42. Foundations :... 43. Other Data:... PPAARRTT HH :: MEP Concept ffoorr Centralized System ANNEXURE-5 PPAARRTT II :: Project Implementation Schedule 44. Component wise analysis... 4455.. CCoonnssttrruuccttiioonn PPrrooggrraamm.. PART J : Financial Report 46. Financial Assessment.
46.1. General.. 46.2. Key Financial Assumptions
PART K : Hotel and Convention Centre Operator... PART L : Project Organogram....
3. The Promoter Group VISA URBAN INFRA is part of the Rs 5,000 Crore VISA Group a minerals, metals and energy conglomerate with business interests in steel, power, international trading, shipping, mining and real estate. The Group has a strong global presence across countries including India, China, Indonesia, Australia, South Africa and Singapore. The Company, VISA Urban Infra Limited was incorporated as a Special Purpose Company in terms of the Consortium Agreement executed between VISA Steel Limited, VISA Infrastructure Limited and VISA Realty Limited to Bid for the project of Star Hotel and Convention Centre at Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The Company has taken up the project of setting up a Star Hotel & Convention Centre project at Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The Company has executed an Authorization Agreement on 28 August 2010 with the Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA) to implement the Project. Further, a Lease Deed for land admeasuring 5.0 hectares (12.36 acres) abutting main arterial road in the west side of Naya Raipur, Tuta Village, Abhanpur Tehsil, Raipur Distirct, was signed by the Company on 17 February 2011 with NRDA for implementation and development of the project.
The Company, VISA Urban Infra Limited is having its registered office at VISA House, 8/10 Alipore Road, Kolkata 700 027. Mr. Vishambhar Saran, Ms. Saroj Agarwal, Mr. Vishal Agarwal, Mr. Vikas Agarwal are the Directors of the Company where Mr. Vishambhar Saran is the Chairman of the Company. The Company intends to do business in the field of Infrastructural development and real estates in and around Raipur, Chhattisgarh and have approached Naya Raipur Development Authority for allotment of further projects, e.g. Logistics Hub etc.
4. Advisors & Consultants
List of expertise firms / consultants engaged In consideration to full fill the project implementation as per the authorized agreement conditions, we have approached expert consultants for various components of the project, widely south Indian Metro cities and the following are chosen for design and implementation of the project ARCHITECTS Bentel Associates, South Africa
52years of Expertise in Designing Retail / Mixed-use Developments across Africa, Middle east and India
World Since1960 India Since 2003 Soil Investigation and Test CE Testing Company Pvt Ltd A single point source for solutions covering the entire gamut of geological & geotechnical subsurface investigation, foundation consultancy, engineering surveys and highways and bridge engineering across the nation. STRUCTURAL and CIVIL: - MN Consultants Pvt Ltd., Kolkata A leading structural and civil designing consultants of eastern region having a wide experience in all natures of domestic, commercial and industrial projects in India and abroad. M N Consultants are working on many star hotels in eastern and northern India.
MEP and HVAC Pankaj Dharkar and Associates, Mumbai PDA is reputed consulting engineering firm involved in the field of providing quality MEP services to the utmost satisfaction of the client. The scope of activities include all aspects of building services including Design, Installation, Testing and commissioning of Various services like Air-conditioning, BMS, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Detection & Protection. The company was formed to meet the demand for high quality Building Services. PDA through its various well equipped offices at Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Surat, Bangalore & Indore co-ordinates & executes successfully the different Projects going on in diverse fields such as Hotels & Resorts, Office buildings, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Textiles, Shopping Complexes, Multiplexes, Software and IT Parks, Multi storied Apartments, Banks , Schools, Jewellery shops, Garment Factories , Showrooms , Exhibition Centers etc. LOCAL ARCHITECT Sandeep Neena + Associates One of the most renowned architectural firm practicing since last 10 years in the Raipur district and also credited with presence across various other states.
Chhattisgarh An Overview
Detail Project Report
3. Chhattisgarh An Overview Chhattisgarh was carved out from Madhya Pradesh to become 26th state in Indian Union on 1st November 2000. The state has a population of 25.5 Million (2011 Census). Agriculture and Mining are the major activities in the state. Chhattisgarh is also known as Rice Bowl of India. Chhattisgarh supplies food grains to almost 600 rice mills and accounts for more than 70% of Indias total production of Tendu leaves that are used for making bidis. The state has dense forest cover with 44% of states land being forests, constituting 12% of Indias forests.
Detail Project Report
Chhattisgarh is centrally located in the country and is well connected to the rest of the country by Rail, Road and Air. Raipur is the Capital city of the state of Chhattisgarh and the administrative head quarters of Raipur district. Naya Raipur is the new capital city be