2. MEDIA: TILLGNG & KONTROL 3. 4. 5. 12 timmar senare 6. Strategi 7. VAD R SOCIAL MEDIA? 8. 9. TEKNIK kontrollerar hur och vad viinteagerar,skapar & TNKER 10. 11. Lunarstormdecenniet 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005 2004 2006 Wikipedia Blogger 1999 12. 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005 2004 2006 Wikipedia Linkedin Blogger 1999 Second Life My Space Skype Google c:a 1998 13. 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005 2004 2006 Wikipedia Linkedin Blogger 1999 Second Life My Space Skype Digg Facebook YouTube Flickr Ning Google c:a 1998 14. Flickr 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005 2004 2006 Wikipedia Linkedin Blogger 1999 Second Life My Space Skype Digg Facebook Ning YouTube Twitter Spotify Google c:a 1998 15. Flickr 2000 2001 2002 2003 2005 2004 2006 Wikipedia Linkedin Blogger 1999 Second Life My Space Skype Digg Facebook Ning YouTube Twitter Spotify Google c:a 1998 2008 2007 2009 Farmville iphone Wikileaks 16. 17. Anything that is in the world when youre born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. Anything thats invented between when youre fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. Anything invented after youre thirty-five is against the natural order of things. 18. 19. 20. 2006 2007 21. EGENSKAPER 22. GRATIS
If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
23. 24. GRATIS?
Och mycket mer
The Gmail service includes relevant advertising and related links based on the IP address, content of messages and other information related to your use of Gmail.
26. 27. ANVNDARGENERERAD 28. INNEHLL 29. 30. 31. PROBLEM
Guardian UK suggests that growth of Wikipedia may stall as inclusionists and deletionists fight for control, with deletionists
increasingly arguing for tightly-controlled and well-written encyclopedia articles that provide valuable information on topics of
widespread interest (e.g., Wikipedia is not a junkyard)
Wikilawyering may be drowning out contributors with less Wikipedia experience
32. 33. SANNING 34. 35. NTVERK 36. PIERRE BOURDIEU
"social capital is the sum of the resources, actual or virtual, that accrue to an individual or a group by virtue of possessing a durable network of more or less institutionalized relationships of mutual acquaintance and recognition."
Social mediaAt its most basic sense, social media is a shift in how people discover, read and share news, information and content . It's a fusion of sociology and technology, transforming monologues (one to many) into dialogues (many to many) and is the democratization of information, transforming people from content readers into publishers.
(Wikipedia, maj 2009)
38. 39. Dagens Media April 2010 40. Milgram SMALL WORLD THEORY 41. Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon 42. BETYDELSE 43. CHARLES KETTERING
There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand it.
44. 45. 46. MEM
"A unit of cultural inheritence, hypothesized as analogous to the particulate gene, and as naturally selected by virtue of its 'phenotypic' consequencies on its own survival and replication in the cultural environment". Richard Dawkins ( Den sjlviska genen1976)
47. INTERNET MEM 48. KONTROL 49. INTERAKTION 50. 51. 52. 53. SIKTER 54. 55. PERSONAL 56. MATS MGGE
Jttebra barnsktare - men texten r inte frenlig med vr verksamhet
57. NAKEN REKTOR 58. 59. Fotade & laddade upp bilder 60. Kommenterade bilderna 61. Tysta gruppen 62. 63. VARFR TNKER VIINTE? 64. GOODEVIL 65. VI R DUMMA 66. VI RTANKLSA 67. TILLBAKA TILL KONTROL?
Hur kontrollerar man personalen?
68. TACK! 69. Information: Mathias Klang
All images from/alla bilder frnwww.flickr.com(unless specifically stated), (om ej annat anges)
Image & licensing info in the notes section of slides/bild & licensinfo finns i anteckningsdelen fr varje slide