2. Doing business with Japanese Presenter: Kim Pham
3. OUTLINE Basic information of Japan Japanese Business Etiquette
4. JAPAN () The Land of The Rising Sun. Population: 128,000,000 is an island nation in East Asia. Flag: a red sun on a white background one of the largest cities in the world.
5. Japanese flag
6. DIFFERENT WAYS TO BOW (OJIGI)
7. give it away graciously. Exchange business card
8. Gift Giving Etiquette Japan has elaborate customs for giving gifts. Like other customs, non-Japanese are not expected to follow them exactly, but the more you can observe their spirit, the better.
9. In conclusion This presentation endeavors the cultural aspects of the recommended country, Japan. When doing business with other countries worldwide, it is important that all aspects are taken into consideration in ensuring that the greatest possible outcome is met.