Embed Size (px)
An introduction to italian language and culture. See "italian introduction graphic organizer" under documents.
Text of Italian unit
- 1. Benvenuto in Italia!
- 2. A Torinonel nord!
- 3. A Firenze!
- 4. Il collosseo di Roma
- 5. Alla spiaggia nel sud!
- 6. Sardenia, unisola nel sud dItalia!
- 7. A Venezia!
- 8. KWL- Italian language and culture KNOW WANT TO KNOW LEARNED
- 9. Italian words you may already know:
- Insalata (check out the menu at the Olive Garden!)
- 10. Italiano
- Italian is spoken mainly within Italy, but it is one of the official languages of Switzerland as well.
- Italian has spread worldwide mostly due to the movement of Italians- to North and South America and beyond!
- Italian migration to South America has altered the sound of the Spanish spoken in Argentina. Many of the words and pronunciations from Italian are used there!
- 11. Why study Italian??
- Colleges and universities report that study abroad programs in Italy are amongst their most popular! You too might have the opportunity to study Italian and college and spend a semester in Italy!
- 12. Why study Italian?
- If you like art, youve probably heard of these famous italian artists,
- Michelangelo and Leonardo Da Vinci!
- 13. Chi abita in Italia?
- Noi abitiamo in Kernersville, NC. Chi abita in Italia??
- 14. Il Papa abita in Italia.
- 15. George Clooney abita in Italia.
- 16. Sting abita in Italia.
- 17. Getting Started
- 18. Parliamo!
- Turn to the person next to you and say hello!
- Now ask how they are doing!
- 19. Fill in the bubble with an appropriate response. Ciao, Gina!
- 20. Fill in the bubble with an appropriate response. Buongiorno, Sophia!
- 21. Fill in the bubble with an appropriate response. Ciao! Come stai?
- 22. Fill in the bubble with an appropriate response. Come stai?
- 23. Fill in the bubble with an appropriate response. Cosi-cosi.
- 24. Personal Profile
- Mi chiamo __ Signora Teare ___ (nome).
- Sono di Myrtle Beach, SC. (Di dove sei?)
- Parlo: Inglese, Francese, Italiano, e Spagnolo (Lingue?).